Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 16

Well first of all today was not a very good day.

I weighed in today and I lost the same amount after keeping careful track of my calories and working out consistently as I did the week I didn't.
I am now down to 289 pounds and while I would like to have lost more I am glad for what I did lose.

Now onto what really made today suck.

I did not workout today and partly due to that I also went over my calorie limit, I should be able to make up for it though.
Now, the reason I didn't work out today was because my family's outside cat drug himself up to the back porch in horrible shape this morning, he was really skittish so I couldn't get a good look until afternoon, couple that with it looking like he just had mud on him and so it wasn't until the afternoon that I managed to get a good look in, turns out he must have gotten into a fight with another cat while he was doing things-male-cats-usually-do-around-now, and he had gotten his jaw pretty well torn up, not broken but there was skin hanging off.
We took him to the vet and they ran some test and he is clear for everything except feline leukemia, now that won't hurt him that much right now, it is like AIDS for cats, all it will do is slow down the healing process so he has a few more good years left on him. Tomorrow the are going to neuter him and see what they can do about the rest but he should be fine.
Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

No comments:

Post a Comment