Thursday, April 5, 2012

Break

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been having slight medical problems recently, My vision was getting worse again (it had only been 6 months since I got new glasses.) and the eye doctor couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes so we went to our regular doctor and they ran some tests and I got a cat scan, and luckily everything came back normal, about that time the new allergy medication I was taking started to take effect and my vision troubles started to clear up so I guess it was allergies.

So starting next week I am going to get back into my workout and eating habits.
I am just going to restart the day count where it is now instead of trying to figure out how many days it has been.

Also I am still going to run the warrior dash, even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment